RED EYE BUS TRIPS TO NEW YORK CITY
Click here to edit text
Tracy's Trips 2018
April 6-8 RED EYE
July 19-22 ONE NIGHT STAY
Aug 3-5 Red Eye
October 5-7 Red Eye
Nov 29- Dec 2 ONE NIGHT
Nov 30- Dec 2 Red Eye
Dec 7- Dec 9 Red Eye
- We have sold out our Holiday Trips EVERY year for the last 10 years- Plan ahead to avoid disappointment-first come first served-Without payment and a REGISTRATION FORM-your seat will not be released
- It’s Christmas Time in The City
- Thank you for your interest in Tracy's Trips. We would love to have you!
- There is no place on earth like New York City during the holidays. We have attached a registration form to be completed by each guest and returned with $120.00/$150 payment. Request an invoice to pay online via Square Up. We will send an email confirmation once we receive your payment. Be sure to indicate the members in your travel group.
- DEPART FRIDAY/Thursday (one night) @ 7:30PM FROM Columbus
- Pick up sites available in Zanesville , Cambridge , Barnesville and St Clairsville
- ENJOY HOLIDAY MOVIES ,PRIZES AND GAMES DURING THE JOURNEY.
- SLEEP YOUR WAY TO NYC
- ARRIVE @ ROCKEFELLER CENTER MANHATTAN @7:15ish AM SAT/FRI
- ON YOUR OWN TO SHOP, TOUR, EAT OR DO A BROADWAY MATINEE….DON’T KNOW YOUR WAY AROUND? TAKE THE BIG BUS DOUBLEDECKER TOUR “FOR AN OVERVIEW OF THE CITY” We will be selling discount vouchers on the bus. PICK UP @ MACY’S MANHATTAN @ 10 PM ARRIVE HOME EARLY SUNDAY MORNING. We make it easy; just request an invoice. NO REFUNDS [YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND A SUBSTITUTE] payment is due 30 days prior to departure.
- GROUPS WHO WANT TO TRAVEL TOGETHER: BEWARE that we have several buses departing from different sights with different stops, so it is important to plan on boarding at the same departure site as group.
Tracy’s Trips provides SAFE reliable transportation to New York City. Beware of “copycat” trips. Don’t sacrifice price for safety. We have secure pick up and drop off sites. I have heard stories of being on a bus with objectionable people and being at the mercy of others. All of our buses have a host, which cuts down on distractions for the driver. We provide all of guests with our company phone number for questions, lost guests and emergencies. Our company motto is” the journey is as important as the destination” words to heed, before pulling out the plastic.
One of our competitors boost a 9 hour
trip from Columbus, which is just plain not safe or accurate. Our company allows for mandatory rest breaks for our drivers, stretch and bathroom stops for our guests. We also ”build in time” for traffic, construction and freeway delays. We would not want anyone to miss their event because of our poor planning.
Tracy’s Trips does everything possible to make your trip a success. We offer FREE travel planning and itineraries.